I was doing BSF work.
God is talkg to me.
I am very sure.
Severe temptation also often precedes new fruitfulness in being used of God to help others.
I am helpg others out of the same situation. somewhat similar i guess. Jesus is able to appreciate and understand my suffering(s). He is my High Priest, He understands, He intercedes and He delivers me out of temptations. I always thought I am trusting Him le but i guess it just wasn't my maximum amt of trust in some ways. i still wry and contemplate. it was nver a full obedience or trust or faithfulness. I must believe that God's purpose will be fulfilled because of absolute faith in His promises and by His power alone. Only He knows when's the right time to provide me with what He thinks is best for me. Only He has the power to give me what i deserve. Only He knows me and my circumstances. He is understanding and infinitely merciful. Jehovah Jireh! I need strength to overcome whatever circumstances God has placed me in. I cannot concede defeat to satan. No way. God's promises give me power to overcome temptation and sustain me until God sends me help. God's word is powerful because all the faithfulness of God's character is behind His promises. i really lack faith. somewhat. somehow. I must obey in all accordance. I must have faith. I must trust.
God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.
1 Corinthians 10:13
yes. i really believe that temptaion doesnt continue indefinitely so long as i hang in there. im feeling so tired that i cant move on and tt means the end is in sight. It is always darkest just before dawn.
I cant wait for dawn to come. i will and must trust in Him. yes, i can do it. soon all these weariness will fade. i cant wait.