Welcome
But seek ye first the kingdom of God,and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33
especially for my ♥loves :)
I really like this NDP song. e ones i liked so far were Home, Where I Belong..this will now add to the collection. =) no mention of sgp at all but it really hits straight to e pt. shows how cosmopolitan we are but yet sgp's still very much part of us. at least for me, i really feel that way. no matter how fun or how beautiful other countries are. no matter how we always say sgp has no fun places to go to or how sian etc etc. sgp is really still e most familiar place for me. a place i wudnt wanna leave. i love e lyrics "This is where my family and friends grow old with me". I really believe so =)