*~Happie 25th Birthday Yimei Jiejie~*
*~Happie 21st Birthday Amelia~*
God's words struck a chord within my heart.
im glad i haf God right beside me all e time and of cuz the many sweet angels He placed in my life.
today's daily bread:
bible verse:
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and earn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-30
Meditation:
When we put our problems in God's hands, He puts His peace in our hearts.
i feel at peace. finally.
God will make a wayWhere there seems to be no wayHe works in ways we cannot see He will make a way for me He will be my guide Hold me closely to His side With love and strength for each new day He will make a way He will make a way By a roadway in the wildernessHe'll lead me And rivers in the desert will I see Heaven and earth will fade But His word will still remain He will do something new today.yes. God will make a way where it seems to be no way.
heal my broken soul.
fill my empty hearts.
hope. faith. love.
Jehovah Jireh.
and I found strength to move on in life.